After installation of video chat software it is recommended to do following steps:
- Set email address of administrator at admin -> Profile. This email address is used for notification of system events, pending registrations of performers and to receive requests from Contact Us form
- Navigate into admin -> System Config and review all settings, the most important adjustments are:
- Set Mail-from address for outgoing email
- Set default commission for Performers, Studio Managers and Affiliate
- Fill in information at SEO Optimization section
- Review other settings on this page and set preferred configuration value
- Visit Domains -> choose your domain name
- Set Site name and Slogan, make sure it is relevant your SEO.
- Fill in SEO Optimization values
- Insert Google Analytics (or any other) code inside
- Integrate payment gateway or contact our support to help with payment system integration.
- Check payout options for Performers, Studio Managers, Webmasters and request adjustments in our team if you want to make changes there.
- If you have USC 2257 turned on then your model should accept Release Form and text of it should be edited as well. Location of this text depends on web template used with web site but you can always send updated text to our support team using email email@example.com and we will update it – this is free services
Once points listed above are competed your website is ready to get live. You can work on marketing, start singing up new performers.
Have a great business and contact our support with any questions!