Hard to get cam models or traffic? Join ModelNet models sharing platform!

models sharing platform

When you create a a new webcam site, his owner is facing the first problem – where to get cam models? This problem is difficult to solve. First of all, it is because models don’t want to work on the website with no visitors. And vice versa, users don’t want to stay on the website where they can’t find any models. Therefore, this vicious circle is hard to break and it stops further marketing.

Certainly, getting content is the most important part of the website building process. ModelNet models sharing platform simplifies the process of cam model recruiting. It allows its members to share models on websites based on Webvideo cam chat script. In other words, ModelNet gives you a unique opportunity to develop your start-up business by providing you with a large number of professional models from the other webcam sites.

We have developed the innovative system of models sharing in the common network. At the same time, we keep each webcam site individual and personalized because:

  1. Firstly, each video chat website owner has his own database of models. Moreover, he can extend it independently from ModelNet models sharing platfom.
  2. Secondly, clients registered on his website go to the database along with account balance, option to add and spend funds and accounting.
  3. Moreover, owner of the webcam site can decide on his own which models to share in ModelNet and which to publish on his website from ModelNet.
  4. Finally, owner of the website can also use ModelNet only at the beginning and work independently later. Also, it is possible to use ModelNet only for providing models into the network as well.

How it works?

There are 2 types of websites in ModelNet:

  • Provider – websites that provide models to ModelNet for sharing with other websites, receiving additional profit from them.
  • Consumer – website that recruit models from ModelNet and also receive income from all sales of these models. Most importantly, your clients will never leave your website. They will not register in another websites. Also, they will not receive advertising or spam messages from them. Similarly, If they pay for your models they will make more profit because of a higher commission you can set for your own models.

Benefits of ModelNet:

  1. Each website can be Provider and Consumer at the same time.
  2. This is not co-branding or whitelabel at any point. You keep everything on your own website and share only models to improve customer buying experience on your website and increase profit.

Financial workflow:

  1. Each Consumer should make guarantee deposit in a minimum amount of $100. You will use this deposit to pay Provider for paid chat and tips and Consumer will receive payments directly from customer. That is why, we need Deposit, based on it we can guarantee payments to provider. Consumer will be charged with 80% of transaction price (deducted from deposit amount) and remaining 20% is the profit. Also, consumer doesn’t pay any other fees, payments are based only on the actual transactions.
  2. Provider also doesn’t pay fee and the same time doesn’t need to make deposit because he provides models and receives payments for private chats. Provider receives 70% of transactions for paid chat and tips. Most importantly, this payment is made directly to bank account of Provider.
  3. Payments between Provider and Consumer are made by our company and we guarantee correct payments between all parties of video chat network.

Check the example below for a better understanding:

  • Provider adds a model Jessica into ModelNet.
  • Model has a price of $5/min and if she has a private chat for 10 minute customer will spend $50 for it.
  • Actually consumer receives $50 from customer but should pay $40 (80% of chat price). This payment is deducted from the guarantee deposit.
  • Provider will receive $35 for this chat (70% of $50) to his bank account.

Payments are made on a weekly basis. What is more, Consumer can choose websites and categories of websites to publish in his website. Similarly, Provider can choose categories of performers to make available in the network.